Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sweet Paper Chains




I love paper chains! They are easy and inexpensive to make but add so much fun and whimsy to any party. I recently made a really long paper chain using some beautiful Martha Stewart Scrapbook Papers for my daughter's birthday party.




I cut the papers into strips sized 6" x 1" and glued them together using a glue gun.



I think they turned out lovely and I'll probably use them
as decor in the girls' room even after the party has come and gone!





5 comments:

  1. This is such a darling chain!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful chain! I'm going to make one with my daughter for our mantel this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ADORE the paper you picked out to make the garland. It gives is such a CUTE look!!! WOW!

    Thanks for sharing at The DIY Dreamer… From Dream To Reality!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the paper chains! I remember making them in school to count 100 days of kindergarten! Now I think I'll make them at home for Christmas decor with my 2 preschoolers!

    P.S. Your daughter's expression is delightful! How sweet is she!

    ReplyDelete